Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oops! and Yea!

Okay. I had the intent to blog consistantly. It disappeared under the mash of semi-bureaucratic end-of-last-year/beginning-of-new-year red tape. If I could make a voodoo doll out of a quasi-government agency, I would. Or maybe I will. I know your name, Mark in Customer Service. I know your name. (Insert evil Margaret Hamilton cackle.)

On the plus side, I took a calculated risk and submitted the gigantic application for a university writing fellowship. I don't have a M.A. in Literature, but darn it, I'm actually earning money writing non-fiction right now. My fingers are crossed the judges will consider real world experience when they look at my application.

Then again, maybe I should skip the whole writing thing and set up a voodoo doll shop. (That's Mark in Customer Service you hear screaming. . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment