Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stalling Activities

Every writer has her stalling activities for avoiding a task she doesn't want to deal with. I've found a new one--sending out queries.

*shakes head*

This is a new one for me. As I said in my last post, I'd planned on starting the edits to AV&T this week. I literally have not looked at the ms since I finished the first draft. I'm a little afraid to. I was tickled with the first version, coming with what I thought were clever little bits. Now I fear my cleverness is, well, pretty fucking lame. I don't really know though because I'M SCARED TO OPEN THE FREAKING FILE.

So what did I do? I sent out the next set of queries for ZL.

*shakes head again*

Normally, I have the opposite problem. Jump into the edits to avoid the queries.

So what am I going to now? Um, I think I hear some chocolate calling my name. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment