Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finished!

Currently reading - Blood Price by Tanya Huff

IRONICALLY, after the chocolate and whine and cheese-a-thon I wrote for yesterday's post, my Gumption returned (probably sniffing around for those dark chcolate truffles). Instead of devouring the chocolate, Gumption and I sat down after mowing the yard and hammered out the final edits on AVT yesterday. Last night, after one last read-thru, I sent the ms to my crit partners and DH. It'll be interesting to hear what they say.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. This is my first rural fanasty, and it's set where I grew up (Ohio Amish country), so I'm very curious about people's reactions. But I can't worry, and it's off to the next ms. Right?

IN the meantime, I've got to figure out a new policy for when someone doesn't claim their prize in one of my contests. I've always had a response from the winner within a couple of hours of posting the name. Any suggestions?

AND speaking of contests, this week's contest will start SUNDAY, JUNE 27th, at 8:00PM due to the upcoming holiday weekend. My guest will be the sensational Harlequin author, Cindi Myers. Stop by, read Cindi's wonderful advice and win some cool prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment