Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How Was Your Cyber Monday?

Currently reading - Heaven's Spite by Lilith Saintcrow

First of all, yes, I know I'm taking a unusual amount of time to finish Saintcrow's latest.  Assuming I sleep, teach, and work, I'm usually done in thirty-six hours.

DH is bugging me since he graciously allowed first dibs, but now he wants to read it, dammit!  This is not a slam on Lilith.  Unfornutantely, my only fun reading time has been during my fifteen-minute break at work.  (We're not counting the two flat-on-my-ass sick days last week.)  So I'll have to finish it tomorrow because I've got a crit partner's proposal to review.

In the meantime. . .

I had to get holiday shopping done, and frankly I love doing it online!  No people, no parking, no poopy attitudes.  Just me, Isabella, and the credit card.  Of course, the one absolute, must-have for the youngest niece-who-must-be-corrupted was Computer Engineer Barbie.  And she's freakin' back-ordered!

WTF?  Are there that many Barbie geeks in the world?

Anybody else get their shopping done online yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment