Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blood Magick ARC

As I promised, I'm giving out the Blood Magick Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) today.

Here's what you need to do:
-Send me an e-mail to soharden at swbell dot net.  (There's a reason that does not involve me spamming you.)  If you leave your request in comments, you will not be eligible for any of the prizes below.

-I currently have Blood Magick available in .MOBI (Kindle), .ePUB (Nook and Sony), and .LIT (MS Reader).  Please note that if you don't have a handheld reader, all three readers are available in PC versions and Kindle is available in Mac.  In your e-mail, let me know what format you prefer your copy of the ARC.

- I must receive your e-mail by MIDNIGHT tonight (i.e. Sunday, April 17th, at 0:00 AM) to receive the ARC.  Requests will be filled in the order that they are received.


Here's what I'm asking you to do:
- Read Blood Magick.

- Write a review of Blood Magick, mention it on your blog, or tweet about it.

- E-mail  me the link to your review or blog or send me your Twitter handle.

I hereby solemnly swear I will not act like a total psychotic moron if you don't care for Blood Magick.


Here's what I'll do for the fabulous readers who send me their links/Twitter handles!!  (The best part):
- When the official version of Blood Magick comes out (currently schedule for June 1st), I will send you the offical copy in the format you requested the ARC unless you tell me otherwise.  (See?  I told you there was a good reason for your e-mail.)

- I will also send you the official copy of the next Bloodlines book, Zombie Love, when it debuts in July.

- AND I will put everyone's name in the infamous Captain Rex helmet and draw one.  The winner will receive a $25 e-certificate to Amazon or Barnes and Noble.  I'll announce the winner on the May 1st post (unless I get a tsunami of requests and I'm still e-mailing out ARCs, in which case a snorkel mask will appear).

I just want to say thank you to you guys for reading Wild, Wicked & Wacky for last year and a half, and I hope you love Blood Magick!

1 comment: