Monday, May 23, 2011

Brenda Novak's Auction for the Cure of Diabetes

Even though I promised DH I wouldn't bid on anything this year, I still want to plug a terrific cause.  ( To understand why I'm not allowed to bid, go read my guest post on Killer Fiction.)

Author Brenda Novak sponsors a massive auction every year to raise money to fight diabetes.  Lots of folks donate lots of cool prizes--from tropical vacations to manuscript reads by agents or editors.  And the money goes to a worthy cause.

So go visit Brenda Novak's auction and bid on an item or two.  Just don't bid on 300 like I did last year.  The auction ends on May 31st.

3 comments:

  1. Brenda has such support every year...it's wonderful to watch and participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Brenda and her staff do a hell of a job every May. Next year, I plan to donate something for the auction and bid (very carefully).

    ReplyDelete