Friday, August 12, 2016

The Russians Are Reading! The Russians Are Reading!

Or maybe they aren't.

It's been a long week, and I'm trying not to wince as I look at my total word count since Sunday, and that's including blog words. There's been lots of running around: taking people to various appointments, back-to-school errands, etc. On the other hand, that's also NOT counting the words put in on Chapter 7 of Sacrificed since I've been working on that during some wait time for the appointments. (Did I mention Sacrificed is being written on my iPhone? New experience!)

Yet, I'm getting an abnormal number of hits here and on my main website's blog. Especially from Mother Russia.

Huh?

I'd like to believe these new people are checking out my books. I really, really would. More likely Russian hackers are taking a certain American's invitation to infiltrate American computers quite literally.

'Scuse me?  But, um, if you want state secrets, these are not the servers you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment